Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Okay, thank you!
Thank you! Okay, yes the dashboard will eventually become a dashboard template that will go into CC. Okay, so how do I get the metric info to pop up on the dashboard like the PM name, Target start date, project name etc..? The source is the metadata sheet. On the dashboard, I have the metric listed as such: <<Project Name>>, <<Project Manager>>, when I linked the metadata sheet as the source, it wasn’t pulling in those values. So, I used formulas to pull that info into the sheet summary and then connected the sheet summary to the dashboard.
And as far as creating a report for the link to show up on dashboard. I added a pic for more context on the lay out. Would that be efficient for just one link? Would that be scalabe?
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.Never mind on the attachment question, I was able to save the PDF and see the formula!
Is this formula only row by row? I’m looking to get the range of the entire column and compare to entire column in the second sheet.
Some IDs are on the comparison sheet, but there are some from the source sheet(good sheet) that are missing and we need to find them so we can add them into the comparison sheet(bad sheet)
I need to see which ID’s from the source sheet(good sheet) are not on the comparison sheet(bad sheet). The formula Peggy gave is so complex, I’m not understanding which sheet is which and where would my sheets fit into the formula.
The attachments you sent, I have to be in IG to see the formula example?
Also, would I add a helper column in the source sheet and do a he formula in one of those cells?
Peggy, which sheet is the good sheet and which sheet is the bad sheet in the formula? I’m trying to reverse engineer for my formula.
Okay, perfect. Thank you both so much.
Hi Michael, okay thank you. I’m watching a video on Index Collect right now. Apparently, that formula can also reference two sheets. I haven’t tried it yet. Thanks for the suggestion.
-
AuthorPosts
