Kevin McIlravy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Make.com #8436
    Kevin McIlravy
    Participant

      I figured it out finally. Was asking for the wrong thing to be updated. I was looking at a row update vs a cell update. Worked like it was supposed to then. Thanks.

      in reply to: Make.com #8434
      Kevin McIlravy
      Participant

        Understood but I am running tests on a given row and the flow does not pick it up.

        in reply to: Bridge Javascript for Contact List dropdown update #682
        Kevin McIlravy
        Participant

          Yes, that worked…like it.
          Thank you.

          in reply to: Bridge Javascript for Contact List dropdown update #680
          Kevin McIlravy
          Participant

            Darrin,

            Thank you, super helpful. Video and script are sweet!

            Quick question: Is it possible to “Key” the YOUR REPORT VIRTUAL COLUMN ID in the JavaScript so it would be easier to reuse?

            I tried that to no avail with this script…guessing that is additional lines of info.

            Kevin McIlravy
            Participant

              That makes sense about them being in Control Center and updating the formulas.

              I am good with what you have worked up. Thank you.

              Kevin McIlravy
              Participant

                Darren,

                Thanks for the video. That makes sense.

                In those example sheets, would the goal be to copy the row from the XX sheet to the ST sheet, keep the formulas, then manually put it into the correct hierarchy? Yes as I am currently using the XX sheet as a master and then creating my new sheets but I made some updates after the ST sheet was made (as well as several sheets) so I was looking at copying a lot of cell formulas to get the sheets updated.

                If you want to copy a row from the XX sheet to the ST sheet and keep all the formulas, we could do that too, but what would be the trigger from the XX sheet? Yes, I could add a check box to Trigger it or when the hidden column cell for the XX changes.

                I was looking at trying to stay out of Bridge to do that so I could set things up in control center to set up some cross sheet references and then move them to a gathering sheet so I did not have so many sheets.
                The reality is the number of sheets doesn’t matter I just need to build a report to look at all the sheets.

                Thanks.

                in reply to: Copying/moving a row from sheet to sheet with cell formulas #620
                Kevin McIlravy
                Participant

                  Just shared with you a couple of sheets where I would use the copy version of what I asked for.

                  It seems like it should be like a move/copy row special feature.

                  Thanks.

                  in reply to: Welcome to the Smartsheet Guru Inner Circle #618
                  Kevin McIlravy
                  Participant

                    Hello Smartsheet Guru Elite crew,

                    My name is Kevin McIlravy.
                    I work for a non-profit ministry based in the Dallas, Texas area.

                    We started using Smartsheet in 2023 and I have helped our team build out a lot of more than simple solutions in Smartsheet.

                    I am enjoying the time I get to hear tips from different members here.

                    in reply to: Carriage Return in hyperlink #592
                    Kevin McIlravy
                    Participant

                      Shared with you.

                      in reply to: Carriage Return in hyperlink #590
                      Kevin McIlravy
                      Participant

                        I thought I had figured it out but now I am not sure.

                      Viewing 10 posts – 1 through 10 (of 10 total)